CREATIVITY: DESIGNED SERENDIPITY
Sound is an integral factor in creating an emotional connection in storytelling, yet its invisibility often leaves it overlooked and left to fill the role of “don’t be bad enough to be noticed”. Gaming potential has moved into a realm of emotional engagement and creative expression previously occupied only by movies. They have the potential to grow far beyond, but only if we learn to flex all of our creative storytelling and engagement muscles.
Also, recording and making sounds is a heck of a lot of fun!
- To tell stories with sound
- To produce high quality, memorable and iconic sound design for video games and film
- To play with sound
- To have fun exploring something new
- To break things and point microphones at them
- To do this with a group of people that enjoy creating as much as I do
- inFAMOUS First Light – Senior Sound Designer & Audio Monkey
- inFAMOUS Second Son – Senior Sound Designer & Audio Monkey
- inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood – Lead Sound Designer & Audio Monkey
- inFAMOUS 2 – Lead Sound Designer & Audio Monkey
- inFAMOUS – Lead Sound Designer & Audio Monkey
- Hellgate: London – Sound Mixer/ additional Sound Designer
- Medal of Honor: Airborne – additional Sound Designer & Cinematic mixer
- Medal of Honor: Vanguard – additional cinematic mixing
- Grim Fandango – Cinematic Sound Designer, additional interactive Sound Designer
Current show reel:
Sound and sound effects design, organic and creature sound effects, interactive mixing, field recording, bird and nature recording, sound editing, audio implementation, real-time audio scripting, recording that one weird sound you thought there never be a use for, brewing Turkish coffee, dawdling
!!NOT WEBSITE DESIGN!!